Preschool Teacher -Term Time Only
This is an excellent role for an experienced Preschool Teacher or Nursery Nurse wishing to work in a Preschool setting.
You will be someone who is passionate about children's development, with the ability to work in a team which has a strong focus on educating children aged 3 - 5 years.
The nursery runs a morning and afternoon session, with the morning children arriving at 08:30 and leaving at 12:00 and the afternoon children arriving at 12:15 and leaving at 3:30.
To support the smooth running of the Nursery you will work from 08:00 am to 5:00 pm - carrying out planning duties after 3:30.
You will support the management team with all the day to day to day operations of the Nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Supporting the Manager in managing the Nursery Practitioners and the quality of childcare within a room/nursery.
* Coaching and mentoring nursery practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/nursery
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance with the room
* Following and implementation all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NVQ 3 Childcare and Education or recognised equivalent.
* A clear and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
* A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION