Childcare and Quality Manager
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Regional Childcare and Quality Manager to join a leading Nursery Group, you will be overseeing all aspects of quality and childcare practice across the Group's Midlands settings.
The Regional Childcare and Quality Manager will join the Group's Regional Childcare Team who are responsible for overseeing the quality and compliance of settings within the Nursery Group, the role will be field based and the vacancy is to oversee the settings ensuring support is offered with an aim of achieving outstanding Ofsted inspections at all settings.
You will be experienced in Regional Management or Quality Management and have the ability to support, monitor and train Nursery Managers and their teams to ensure the very best outcomes for children and a high degree of compliance in Health and Safety Standards.
You will be responsible for ensuring your allocated region of settings are fully compliant and aware of Ofsted requirements and that the settings are offered tailored and robust support, based on findings from audit, analysis and inspections to ensure practice and standards are continuously moving forward.
You will liaise and strategize with other Childcare and Quality Managers, Regional Managers and Operations Directors to ensure and deliver a cohesive, robust and Nationally consistent approach to supporting the Group's settings.
As this is a field-based role it is essential that you are a car driver, with the ability to plan and prioritise your time and resource capacity in order to provide structured and planned as well as emergency/business critical support to the settings in your remit.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:-
* To ensure that Nursery Managers feel supported in their role.
* To ensure compliance with registration and inspection requirements.
* Visit each nursery on a regular basis providing face to face support as well as prioritising visits to nurseries where there is more urgent requirement.
* To ensure that the EYFS framework is embedded and learning outcomes are being met.
* To ensure all aspects of Ofsted registrations are up-to-date.
* To ensure that all proposed or actual regulatory changes are shared with and cascaded to both head office and nursery staff.
* To lead on all aspects of safeguarding including managing allegations.
* To ensure customer service levels are maintained to the highest level and manage any childcare related complaints effectively.
* To implement systems to monitor and improve quality standards to ensure ongoing commitment to quality assurance.
* Contribute to the development of new systems, policies and procedures.
* To ensure that Managers and staff are fully inducted and trained in all aspects relating to childcare and quality.
* To work in conjunction with Regional Managers to ensure highest standards of childcare, teaching and learning are met at all times.
* Support Regional Managers to implement change and development within settings.
The role offers excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION