Early Years Practitioner Level 3
Cavendish Lodge is an Ofsted "Outstanding" family run Independent Nursery School in South West London with a reputation for providing first-class child care.
If you are cheerful and inspiring Early Years Practitioner with a good knowledge of the EYFS and have a big smile, nurturing and caring personality, are organised, patient and hardworking with a “can do” attitude you are probably exactly what we are looking for to join our wonderful team.
Your role as an Early Years Practitioner will include to:
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching, and learning that enables children to progress
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety, and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
People really do matter at Cavendish Lodge and we offer:
Full induction with ongoing mentoring personalised training programmes to all our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development. Increasing annual leave with your length of service. 28-days holiday including Bank holidays. Discounted childcare. Automatic pension enrolment.
The vacancy is for a full-time position.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Please visit www.cavendishlodgenurseries.co.uk to learn more about us.