BeBright Bunnies are seeking an experienced and highly passionate nursery manager to lead our team for both our nursery and after-school club.
You need to be a dedicated, passionate and ambitious manager who is looking for a new challenge. You will have exceptional enthusiasm to drive the nursery forward and committed to offer outstanding childcare across the nursery and after-school club.
BeBright Bunnies Nursery offers a safe, creative environment for young children to learn and staff to thrive. BeBright Bunnies is all about giving space and opportunity for children to excel at what they do best play, learn and grow. We invest in our people and are as committed to their learning and development as we are to the childrens - that way we know our children will always experience a loving, fun, happy environment where learning is an adventure and they are their own captains.
If you are passionate about helping our captains to achieve great success and outcomes, we would like you to join us and lead our team and become part of our adventure.
Full time role 40hrs per week.
- To be responsible for the leadership of the nursery and after-school club ensuring that children, parents and the staff team work together effectively to provide high quality care and education.
- To develop the ethos of the nursery and to create a welcoming and friendly environment.
- To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special education needs and disability, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum to the highest quality.
- To build and maintain strong partnership with parents.
- To facilitate the staff team effectively.
- To be responsible for the preparation for inspection for the nursery.
- Audit and monitor EYFS outcomes.
- Link with the wider community.
Personal Specification of Candidates:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early years and Education or above.
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting and minimum 2 years experience in management.
- An ambitious dedication to deliver outstanding childcare and education.
- A ‘hands on’ and ‘can do’ attitude.
Our commitment to you:
* A competitive salary and performance related reviews
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities
* Generous annual leave entitlement that increases with service
* Funded social events throughout the year
* Free lunch and discounted childcare
* Staff pension with a company contribution
* Access to Perkbox – discounts for shopping and entertainment
BeBright Bunnies is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and staff. All applicants will be required to carry out an enhanced DBS and reference checks.