Qualified Early Years Practitioner
BeBright Bunnies Nursery offers a safe, creative environment for young children to learn and staff to thrive. BeBright Bunnies is all about giving space and opportunity for children to excel at what they do best play, learn and grow. We invest in our people and are as committed to their learning and development as we are to the childrens that way we know our children will always experience a loving, fun, happy environment where learning is an adventure and they are their own captains.
If you are passionate about helping our captains to achieve great success and outcomes, we would like you to join our team and become part of our adventure.
We have part-time and full time positions available. Full time role is 40hrs per week.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, Special Education needs and Disability, Safeguarding, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To lead on the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- To build and maintain strong partnership with parents.
Personal Specification of Candidates:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early years and Education or above.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to develop effective professional partnerships with parents and outside agencies.
- Have a passion for working with children and a real desire to work towards achieving an outstanding Ofsted rating.
- A willingness to be flexible and attend meetings and/or training sessions outside normal hours.
- Willingness to undertake training and development and motivated to take on extra responsibilities and grow with the company.
Our commitment to you:
* A competitive salary and performance related reviews
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Funded social events throughout the year
* Free lunch and uniform
* Staff pension with a company contribution
* Access to Perkbox – discounts for shopping and entertainment
BeBright Bunnies is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and staff. All applicants will be required to carry out an enhanced DBS and reference checks.