BeBright Bunnies are delighted to be opening a Brand New Nursery in Lower Sydenham, in Spring 2019.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a new team, in a brand new purpose built environment.
Our nurseries offer a safe and creative environment for young children to learn and staff to thrive.
We are committed to developing creative children and adults alike, BeBright Bunnies puts the wellbeing of all its people young and old first and foremost. BeBright Bunnies is all about giving space and opportunity for children to excel at what they do best play, learn and grow.
We invest in our staff and are as committed to their learning and development as we are to the children’s that way we know our children will always experience a loving, fun, happy environment where learning is an adventure and they are their own captains.
We are looking for passionate and innovative cook, that would love to grow with us and help our captains to achieve great success and outcomes.
As our Nursery Cook you will be required to prepare fresh, nutritional and creative meals for up to 120 children aged 6mths to 5years, that meets the needs of our local and diverse community.
We see our cook as an integral part of the team, liaising with staff and working with them to ensure our children have a love of food and a passion to try new flavours.
You will be responsible for the running of the kitchen and supervising an assistant.
Working Hours 7.45am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- In liaison with the Nursery Manager or Deputy to plan, order supplies, prepare and present suitable meal menus, snacks and refreshments for nursery children.
- To supervise other kitchen staff, and to work as part of the BeBright Nursery team.
- To have a excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene.
- To build and maintain strong partnership with parents.
- Minimum level 2 Food Hygiene and be willing to train to level 3.
Our commitment to you:
* A competitive salary and performance related reviews
* Excellent training and career progression opportunities
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Funded social events throughout the year
* Free lunch and uniform
* Staff pension with a company contribution
* Access to Perkbox – discounts for shopping and entertainment
* Excellent childcare discount
BeBright Bunnies is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and staff. All applicants will be required to carry out an enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Apply for Nursery Cook
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly