Nursery Practitioners - Little Bear’s in Elephant Central
We are looking to recruit excited and experienced Nursery Practitioners to become part of our brilliant and ever-growing Little Bear's team. Having recently opened our newest setting in Elephant Central, in the heart of the new Elephant & Caste regeneration development, offering superb facilities including a purpose-built Sensory Room – just 3-minutes walk from the Elephant & Caste Tube.
We operate to the highest standards ensuring the children in our care are safe and secure; enjoying a wide range of exciting activities; and, have a highly quality and playful environment, totally focussed on the needs and interests of the little ones in our care.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- NVQ Level 3 or above qualification in Child Care with a minimum of 1-years’ experience working within a child care environment;
- who love to communicate with children and staff; and, to their mum’s and dad’s;
- it’s so important to work with folks you like, and we foster a positive working environment to ensure this happens;
- we offer great training and expect all of the team to have an excellent working knowledge of EYFS and be experienced in making observations and children assessment. We use a Tablet based system to video and take photos of the children’s work and record the children’s progress – it’s a great system which saves such a lot of time and is loved by staff and parents alike (don’t worry, we will train you on how it works)
- to ensure your safety and that of our children, we all have to understand Safeguarding and H&S – again, we can help if needed and will ensure your knowledge is up to date as things change:
- Joining a great team of childcare professionals;
- A company pension scheme;
- A thorough induction program;
- Excellent staff training and professional development;
- Performance bonus linked to our professional development appraisal scheme;
- 28-days paid holiday rising to 33-days over 5-years; and,
- A super work space.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 p.a.