An opportunity like no other to live, work and play in the Mediterranean this summer! We will provide you with your flights, accommodation, meals, use of watersports facilities, discount for family and friends and more; in return all you have to do is work hard and help continue the fantastic Mark Warner reputation.
Our extensive childcare service is one like no other and it would suit a hardworking, confident person with managerial skills to work as a Childcare Manager, who will help make sure the children on our holidays have the time of their lives and that the childcare service runs smoothly!
We have 6 resorts in our summer season, 3 in Greece, 1 in Turkey, 1 in Corsica and 1 in Sardinia.
- Ensure your team deliver an unforgettable holiday experience to parents and children
- Ensure standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times
- Maintain up-to-date records for all children
- Assist in the development of childcare standards, procedures and information systems
- Evaluate the quality of childcare within each department, identify and address areas needing development
- Actively promote the childcare department to all guests, ensuring parents and guardians are well informed about the department, it’s services and facilities
- Manage staff reviews, appraisals and any disciplinary or grievances matters
- Develop a training plan, evaluate training undertaken by your team
- Ensure all new staff follow an induction programme, are mentored and trained
- Ensure all childcare staff are trained, motivated, appraised and developed in a positive and effective manner
- Support and supervise all staff with their day-to-day duties
- Review and monitor occupancy levels to ensure they’re maintained to maximum capacity
- Manage care, maintenance and security of equipment and toys
- Monitor and control department costs
- Inventory checks
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification to level 3
- At least 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Ability to use initiative, plan, organise and prioritise work load
- Experience in Nursery Management
- Experience with a wide variety of ages
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Good swimmer
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK Bank Account
You will make friends for life whilst working for Mark Warner and although you will be working you will have an absolute blast working at one of our fantastic resorts.
Mark Warner is one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK which has won many awards over the years and is a market leader for family holidays. We offer winter and