This is a great opportunity if you are an experienced Nursery Nurse (level 3) and want to join an OUTSTANDING Nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
- Uniform will be provided
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan,
- Free daily breakfast and refreshments,
- Length of service recognition
- Learning and Development opportunities
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly