Senior Nursery Nurse
You will be joining our `Outstanding Nursery` which offers an excellent working environment.
You will be someone who has excellent experience of working within the Early Years Sector, with passion and drive to deliver the very best outcomes for all the childcare and families attending the setting.
This role is based in the Pre-school Unit, as such you will have a strong ability to provide exciting and imaginative learning experiences for the children.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Nurse will include:-
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS.
* To support the room leader in learning and managing the staff team in the unit
* To work in partnership with parents and careers.
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NVQ 3 Early Years or recognized equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS.
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
You will be offered excellent benefits for the role, ongoing training and excellent career progression.
The Nursery offers excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION