Senior Nursery Nurse
This is an fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Nursery Nurse to join the dedicated Pre-school Room team at an Outstanding Nursery.
You will be someone who passionate about children's development and have the ability to support an environment to ensure exciting and educational activities are delivered.
You will be a key worker for a allocated group of children, working in partnership with parents and other professionals to provide their children with the best outcome in life.
Some of your responsibilities as Senior Nursery Nurse will include:-
* To effectively lead the team in the unit
* Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and engaging environment
* As a key person, plan stimulating and challenging activities that help children to develop through exciting learning opportunities.
* Monitor and record children's developmental progress through accurate and relevant observations reflecting the needs and interests of individual children.
* Work efficiently as part of a team and be able to follow instructions.
* Follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Level 3 Childcare Certificate or above.
* Good communication skills
* Strong knowledge of the EYFS and experience
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Eligibility for bonus
* Up to 35 days annual leave - 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays, 1 pro-rata birthday day, 1 bonus day and up to 5 further days with years of service (depending on position)
* Option to carry over up to 5 annual leave days, at the end of each year
* Support for higher level qualifications through the companies Staff Development Programme with paid study days
* Senior career Enhancement through the company's Management Training Programme
* Two training days and one planning day onsite during inset days. Additional internal and external training sessions
* Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
* Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
* Free Uniform is provided
* Three complementary team building activities a year!
* Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
* Employee assistance programme
* Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION