We are recruiting a qualified Nursery Nurse(Level 3 minimum) to work 40 hours per week , based in the Toddler Room working with children aged 18 months - 3 years.
You will provide high quality childcare, ensuring children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
The nursery is designed to the highest specification and will be a unique and exciting nursery to work in with state of the art resources and modern interactive LCD computer screens and technology, giving you all the tools that you need to teach and lead the children to reach their full potential.
Some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Free Uniform.
* Free Staff Lunches, home cooked on site.
* Free DBS check.
* High Street Vouchers and Discounts.
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Discounted Childcare Vouchers.
* Performance Bonuses.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly