This is an excellent role if you are wishing to join a forward thinking organisation which is able to offer you an outstanding work environment and career progression.
You will be joining a friendly and focused existing team, which pride themselves on delivering the very best possible standards of care and education to all their children and families.
The setting is operating at an outstanding level and is welcoming candidates who are committed to working at very high standards.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Nurse will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Eligibility for bonus
* Up to 35 days annual leave - 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays, 1 pro-rata birthday day, 1 bonus day and up to 5 further days with years of service (depending on position)
* Option to carry over up to 5 annual leave days, at the end of each year
* Support for higher level qualifications through the companies Staff Development Programme with paid study days
* Senior career Enhancement through the company's Management Training Programme
* Two training days and one planning day onsite during inset days. Additional internal and external training sessions
* Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
* Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
* Free Uniform is provided
* Three complementary team building activities a year!
* Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
* Employee assistance programme
* Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION