Early Years Teacher
A fantastic role for an experienced Early Years Teacher, to lead a Preschool for children aged 3 to 5 years!
You will be someone who is able to offer excellent care and education experiences to all the children using the nursery.
Ideally you will be qualified to a minimum Level 6 qualification , QTS or EYITT preferable, however training and support is available for the right candidate to achieve this.
You will have a professional approach to all aspects of your work, with the ability to teach and lead the Pre-school class.
You will be someone who has strong leadership skills, inspiring and nurturing your team to achieve and outstanding environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the nursery practitioners and the quality of childcare within the Preschool
* Coaching and mentoring nursery practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/nursery
* Planning, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room, reflective of the EYFS
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance with the room
* Following and implementation all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent, QTS or EYITT preferable
* A clear and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* Previous relevant experience
* A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Option to carry over up to 5 days leave days, at the end of the year
* Up to 32 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
* 1 pro-rata birthday day
* One annual leave bonus day a year.
* Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
* New uniform provided. Eligible for replacement uniform every two years.
* Three days onsite training during inset days and a Room Leader training conference per year.
* Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
* Three complementary team building activities a year.
* Employee assistance programme.
* Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
* Training and career development opportunities.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION