Salary/Rate £28,000 +
Location: Nunhead, London SE15 3HL
Description: Nursery Nurse – Nunhead, SE15
We are currently recruiting for a full time Nursery Manager at Goslings Nursery in Nunhead.
You will be joining a family run business that has been established since 2006.
This position is for a Nursery Manager, with a level 3 or above qualification in Childcare.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as Nursery Manager, all year round.
We offer flexible working hours. You’ll be required to work 40 hours a week over 5 days.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: Starting from £28,000 per annum
- Paid training and qualifications
- Childcare discount
- Employee Appreciation and Recognition scheme
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Regulated Pension Scheme
- Company Health Insurance Cover after 24 months.
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Manager at an Ofsted Rated Good (or above) Nursery
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- A passion for early years.
- Motivated and reliable
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years reference