Senior Nursery Nurse - Babies - £20,000 per annum - Shirley, CR0 8RP
Position: Senior Nursery Nurse – Babies
Salary and benefits: £20,000 per annum
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, all year round
Location: Little Elms Day Care Nursery Shirley, 2 South Way, Shirley, Surrey, CR0 8RP
Come and join the Leading Family Run Nursery Group in South London!
We at Little Elms Day Care Nursery Shirley are currently recruiting for a Senior Nursery Nurse to join our growing team.
About Our Nurseries:
Little Elms is an established nursery that aims to provide the highest standards of care for children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
Matthew and Spencer Lancaster, Directors of Little Elms, started Little Elms in October 2009, where they opened our 1st Nursery in Beckenham. They remain very much involved in the running of Little Elms and the quality of Childcare which is delivered across our 10 Nurseries.
As a family-run business, we believe that a fun and a caring environment is crucial to happy and healthy development.
Our nurseries offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas. Our experienced and motivated team provides a stimulating yet safe environment for creative play. Little Elms takes pride in being a friendly setting in which each child’s physical, emotional and developmental needs are met. Every child is special and is encouraged to achieve his or her full potential in the precious pre-school years.
- You will be joining our beautiful baby room, where you will have the full support from an inspiring team, delivering high quality, inclusive childcare, to promote teaching & learning to ensure you are giving children the best start in life.
- You will be working very closely with the current Room Leader, to assist with the smooth running of the baby room.
- You will be someone who is passionate to work with children from 0-2-year olds.
- You will be someone who can build and secure strong relationships with all children and parents in the nursery.
- You will be someone that has a can-do attitude and have lots of enthusiasm to take on the everyday challenges of a Baby environment.
Benefits on offer include:
- £1,000 Welcome to Little Elms Bonus *
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Bonus every 3 months *
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days (the day off, may change to a different day on a weekly basis)
The ideal Room Leader candidate will have:
- A minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent or above
- Experience of working as a Senior Nursery Nurse, ideally in a baby room
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally you will have passion and experience to work with children from 0-2-year olds.
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Day Care Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Little Elms Day Care Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).