Recruitment Day - Temporary Nursery Practitioner's (Bank Staff) - £10 per hour
Come and join us in Beckenham for our Recruitment Day for Temporary Nursery Practitioner’s (Bank Staff) on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 from 1pm until 4pm.
Please send your CV for us to contact you and book you in for an allocated slot for the recruitment day.
Position: Temporary Nursery Practitioner (Bank Staff)
Salary and benefits: £10 per hour
Hours: Full time, Part time, Temporary (Flexible working hours) – Zero Hours Contract
Our 10 Nurseries are located in: Beckenham, Lee, Catford, Sydenham, Shirley, Crofton (BR6), Greenwich, Greenwich Peninsula
When: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Times: 1pm until 4pm
Where: Beckenham, BR3
Little Elms Day Care Nurseries are a fast-growing Nursery group based in the South London and Kent region, who are looking to recruit a range of nursery staff to cover sickness and annual for our nurseries across our 10 Nurseries.
We have a range of temporary, full-time and part-time positions available. Our nurseries are lovely settings which cater for children aged between 3 months to 5-year olds.
These roles will suit someone who is looking for flexible working hours and not having to commit to a permanent contract.
We offer shift work between the hours of 7.15 am – 6.15 pm dependant on the setting. You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Nursery Practitioner (Level 3 or above or equivalent)
- Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 or above or equivalent)
- Unqualified Nursery Assistants
- Cover staff holidays, weekly days off, sickness and other absence as required across the company
- Support the Room management team with the day to day routine of the room
- Appropriate supervision of children throughout the day
- Observing children during activities and carrying out other basic daily paperwork
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).