Nursery Practitioner (Part Time) - Open Recruitment Evening for Beckenham and Catford
** Open Recruitment Evening for Little Elms Beckenham and Catford **
Little Elms Day Care Nurseries in Beckenham 28a and Catford Needs YOU!
Are you looking for a CAREER opportunity?
Are you looking to work somewhere you will be valued and appreciated?
Do you love working in Early Years?
If they answer is yes… WE NEED YOU!!
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £1,000, for joining the Little Elms Beckenham family! *
Little Elms Day Care Nursery Beckenham (28a) and Catford are recruiting for staff and are holding an Open Recruitment Evening on… Wednesday 24th April 2019 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm.
Come to meet the team and see why Little Elms is the employer to choose.
Please email through your interest, along with your most up to date CV and we will book you in for a tour of our beautiful Nursery with a Beckenham or Catford Team Member.
Recruitment Evening Address: Little Elms Day Care Nursery Beckenham, 28a Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4LS
Date: Thursday 18th April 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
(If you are not available on Wednesday 24th April 2019, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too)
Generous Salaries, Bonuses/Incentives, Career Progression, Training Opportunities, and the list goes on!
You will be joining the Leading Family Run group of Nurseries in South London, that has been established since 2009.
Our 10 nurseries offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
We are recruiting for the following staff to be based at our Beckenham and Catford Nursery (Full & Part Time):
- Room Leader (we call them a Room Manager) – Full time – 40 hours over 4 days – Pre-School (3-5-year olds) – £23-24,000 per annum – for both Beckenham and Catford
- Senior Nursery Practitioner (we call them a Room Leader) – Full time – 40 hours over 4 days – Babies (3 months to 2-year olds)– Catford
- L3 (or above) Nursery Practitioner – Babies (0-2-year olds) - Full time – 40 hours over 4 days – £19,000 per annum – Beckenham
- Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner – Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School – L2: £17,000 per annum & L3: £19,000 per annum – Beckenham
- Lunch Cover – Pre-School - 16 hours per week - 5 days, all year round, 11:30am until 2:30pm, all days apart from Wednesday, 10:30am until 2:30pm - Catford
- Bank Staff – Ideally Qualified in Childcare with a minimum of a Level 2 or above - £9 per hour – Beckenham & Catford
In return, you will benefit from some superb perks including:
- £1,000 ‘Welcome to Little Elms Bonus **Terms apply**
- Excellent rates of pay £££
- Bonus every 3 months **Terms apply**
- PerkBox – gives you high street discount, mobile phone insurance, gym discount, cinema ticket discount and so on…
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for our recruitment evening*
If you are not available on Wednesday 24th April 2019 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).