WANTED! Passionate Nursery Nurse
We’re seeking passionate, talented Team Members to join our growing family. We opened in Southfields SW18 in 2017, and in the first year, 180 parents toured the nursery! The secret? There’s no secret, just a professional, energetic, positive Team (capital T!) working hard to create an outstanding atmosphere every day.
Want to know what Team SMART is about?
Check out Our Culture Manifesto > https://goo.gl/ibaU8H
- Bunnies Class (ages 12-24 months)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Qualifications: Early Years Level 3 to Level 6 and Strong EYFS Knowledge
- Experience: 2 years+ in nursery education
- Nice-To-Haves: Current DBS, First Aid and Food Safety Training
- Must-Haves: Can-Do attitude, bags of positive energy, a big smile and real passion for helping children get the best possible start to their education!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent above-market salary (£21,000 - £26,000 + pension contributions)
- Generous annual leave (29 days, plus 1 extra day for every year of service)
- Commitment to Talent Development (including a personal professional development budget of £500 for each Team Member)
Great! Send us your CV today! We can’t wait to meet you :-)
We tapdance to work every day with one simple goal - to give every child in our care the best possible start to their education. We’re proud of the work we do and even prouder when parents say things like this:
“A blessing for any parent looking for a nurturing and enriching environment for their child.”
“Thank you so much for being so attentive to the children, so friendly and so careful with their intellectual development.”
“Every team member we were introduced to were kind and welcoming. We saw fantastic interaction with the children. It was a lovely atmosphere.“