English - Early Years Preschool Teachers
Alison’s Letterland & Baby Buddies
We have been providing children and their families across Hong Kong the very best possible start in preschool education since 1996.
We deliver a child-centred approach to learning allowing your child to lead the way. The heart of this approach is the powerful image of your child.
Along with the Early Years Foundation Stage we deliver a rich daily English, Mandarin, Spanish programme in all our classes.
About our Schools
The very best possible start in preschool education since 1996.
Alison’s Letterland International Kindergarten was founded in 1996 by Alison Euler. A year later, Baby Buddies International Playgroup and Nursery opened and was the first purpose-operated playgroup in Hong Kong.
Alison is a qualified N.N.E.B (1988) and has a wealth of experience in early childhood education gained in the UK and Hong Kong. Alison’s dream was to create a fun, caring and educational environment for children and their families in Hong Kong. She creates a community feeling within the schools for all her students to remember the beginning of their learning journey as a fun and happy experience.
Alison’s dreams have come true, with the assistance of an incredible team, a passion for teaching and hard work. Alison and her team successfully continue to deliver new child-centred educational programmes based on the British National curriculum Early Years Foundation Stage. The high standard of education in each school is reflected in the success of each child being accepted to international primary schools and thriving in our educational environments. Alison’s philosophy is that each child and their family will leave our classes with a smile.
Baby Buddies International Playgroup and Nursery Alison’s Letterland International Kindergarten have expanded now providing educational services in three locations on Hong Kong Island.
The schools retain a family community feel with a close network of devoted and qualified international teachers truly inspiring your child with a love of learning
Fun, caring and educational environment Our mission is to imbue each and every one of our students with a lifetime love of learning and to encourage them to become confident, responsible and effective contributors to society. We believe that every child is a competent learner from birth, and every child should be treated with respect and as an individual.
Our educators demonstrate an authentic love for children, professionalism, excellent relationship skills, passion, energy, positivity and creativity. As an educator in our School, you will:
- Engage children in a child centred learning environment to spark their innate curiosity
- Encourage children to drive their learning, create their knowledge and develop innovative thinking skills
- Install moral strength and character to empower children in becoming productive and upright members of their community
- Collaborate as a member of a team in order to provide a vibrant, dynamic, innovative and balanced educational program for our children
- Provide students with a model for learning and living
- Demonstrate active support for Baby Buddies policies and procedures
- Respect the knowledge and views that parents and caregivers hold of their children through engaging in active listening and conversation
- Treat each child with dignity and respect
- Develop learning experiences in collaboration with the teaching team that supports Baby Buddies teaching and learning philosophy
- Document and update all Learning Frameworks and planning regularly
- Communicate information about children and their families with the Principal in order to provide the necessary support and assistance when appropriate
- Attend and contribute to regular staff meetings in order to assist in the facilitation of effective communication, staff development and discussions on the management and programming of the School
- Support families to understand student development, concerns, successes and progress and to share relevant records with parents both informally and at formal organised meetings
- Create an aesthetically beautiful and purposeful classroom environment which fosters innovation, creativity, critical thinking and independence.
- Native English - speakers
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Good understanding of child development and learning
- A recognised bachelor’s degree in Education or Post Graduate Education qualification
- Open-minded to new ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and flexible
- Position available immediately
- 5 days a week from 8:15AM – 5:30PM
- 8 weeks paid holidays
- Sponsored Visa & return Flight
- Attractive remuneration package
All applications are required to include:
- Cover letter (Describing your Philosophy to early Childhood Education)
- Two referees (contact details)
- Criminal record check
- 78 Bonham Strand, Workington Tower 2 Floor, Sheung Wan
- 26 Leighton Road, Capital Commercial Building 4 Floor, Causeway Bay
- 10 Cleveland Street, Marco Polo Mansions 2 Floor, Causeway Bay
- LG-02, Office Block 1, North Plaza 92 Siena Ave, Discovery Bay
Visa sponsorship, attractive remuneration package with medical insurance and professional development opportunities available for suitable candidates.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for recruitment purposes.
Apply for English - Early Years Preschool Teachers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly