Toddler Room Leader
I am currently working with a lovely nursery in the Billericay, Essex area, which is part of a fantastic nursery group. The nursery is looking to appoint a Toddler/Pre-school Room Leader, on a permanent basis, to start as soon as possible. To be considered for the role, you will ideally hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare, Education and Learning, and ideally have experience has a Room Leader. The role of the Room Leader is to work as part of the management team to provide professional leadership and management to the playroom staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
The nursery is conveniently located on Chapel Street in Billericay, in a beautiful Grade II listed building at the rear of Waitrose car park. The nursery is just a short walk away from Billericay train station.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Early Years Qualification
- Experience as a Room Leader
- Need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- Need to work well as part of a team and independently
- Must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits –
- Regular pay rises based on performance
- Free uniform
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Pension available
- Reward and recognition benefits
- Internal and external training
- Progression opportunities
- Use of online planning system
- Paid overtime
- Staff childcare discount for parental staff
- Working minimum 40 hours a week over 4 or 5 days a week.
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £18,000 - £18,500 per annual – with a pay review after the 6-month probation period.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV as soon as possible.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained**
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.