Little Stars is a small independent under two's nursery which has been working in the Crouch End Community for over 25 years. Our last Ofsted inspection found us to be Outstanding in all areas.
We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic practitioner to join our dedicated team in assisting to provide high quality childcare in a 'home from home' environment. Actively contributing to the safe running and all round care and development of children in our care, assisting in creating a stimulating environment.
We are seeking a *qualified* Nursery Practitioner to work in our nurseries. The ideal candidate would be:
- qualified with a relevant childcare qualification level 2 or higher (this is a must - we cannot accept anyone without a childcare qualification)
- warm, caring, enthusiastic, passionate about childcare, and hardworking
- fluent in English - speaking, listening, reading and writing
- able to work as part of a team in assisting to provide high quality childcare
- able to actively contribute to the safe running and all round care and development of the children at the setting
- able to assist in creating a stimulating environment
- able to provide at least 2 references
- Enhanced DBS checked, or be willing to have an Enhanced DBS check carried out in line with safeguarding
A knowledge in the online development system, Baby's Days, would be useful but not compulsory.
- a warm, supportive environment
- a hard-working, dynamic, committed and friendly team
- regular training and team bonding
- encouragement for personal growth as well as professional
- a week's closure in July and at Christmas, plus annual leave
- competitive salary depending on age and experience
The position is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, all year round.
To apply, please send your CV via the form below!
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly