Toddler Room Leader - Level 3
Toddler Room Leader – Level 3 Qualified
Please see job description for full details
We are looking for Qualified Nursery Practitioners to join the team at our not-for-profit nursery in Lewisham, South East London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of a growing organisation. For the right person, this will be an incredibly rewarding role, in a childcare setting where the children, the staff and local families are the focus of the nursery.
Employee benefits we offer;
- Fantastic and loving staff team to work with
- 35 hours working week
- Employee appreciation of the month
- Staff Christmas Restaurant Dinner party (all expenses paid)
- Childcare discount
- Very Competitive Salary
- Your DBS is fully paid by us
- 5 training courses in a year
- Staff families and friends free invites to the nursery family BBQ Parties
- End of year shopping voucher
- Free uniform
- Personal locker for your belongings and privacy
- Free nursery lunch and anytime fruit
- World class induction
- 25 days annual leave (Not including bank holidays)
- 10 days sick pay
- Compassionate leave
- Opportunities to manage and delegate to a small team/task
- Workplace pension scheme
- Personal Time Allocation (PTA) for key children planning.
- Career opportunities
- Low Staff turn over
You will need:
- Minimum level 3 relevant qualification.
- Experience of working with children in an early years group setting.
- An understanding of the EYFS framework and how to implement it.
- An understanding of safeguarding issues and procedures and working knowledge of good Ofsted practices.
- An understanding of child development theories.
- An ability to communicate clearly with a diverse range of people and have good organisational skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a team .
- An ability to deal empathetically with people in stressful circumstances with a commitment to the principles and practice of equal opportunities, that would include trust and respect for others.
- An up-to-date qualification in paediatric first aid or Safeguarding would be highly desirable.
- A conscientious nature, flexibility and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to learn and develop empathy with the aims and values of SunriSE Community Nurseries.
Please apply stating why you are suitable for the role. SunriSE is an Equal Opportunities employer committed to the welfare and safety of our children. All successful applications will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.