Are you a level 3 Nursery Practitioner with at least 6 moths experience in an early years setting?
Are you looking for a Childcare organisation who wants to make a positive different to its community and its families?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise. As a registered charity, we believe that our 37 nurseries across London have a duty to be a part of and support their local communities, to break down barriers by offering quality childcare to all local families.
About the job:
South Bermondsey Nursery.
- Total capacity of Nursery: 96
- Nursery Opening Times: 8.00am - 6.00pm
Our South Bermondsey Nursery joined the LEYF family in 2016, becoming an integral part of the community by providing a positive environment which helps to promote equal opportunities for all children.
We are seeking exceptional Practitioners who are able to commit fully to providing the highest standards of education and care for our children. Practitioners should be able to seamlessly become part of our strong team, working together despite any differences to achieve nurturing and inspiring environments for our children to develop. The duty of the practitioner will be to provide fun and stimulating learning experiences whilst upholding a mature and professional attitude, continually showing positivity and creativity within their work. South Bermondsey Nursery champions meaningful Observations and would expect its team to be able to produce significant and effective reports.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year's setting
- To champion LEYF's values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
What's in it for you:
We know it's our people who make LEYF great. That's why we value each staff member and offer:
- Make a difference to the children who need it the most
- Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
- 50% off of childcare
- £750 refer a friend bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
- Full access to LEYF Academy - minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 7% employer contribution towards pension
- Guaranteed salary increase after probation
- Overtime pay
- Annual travel loan
- Free life assurance
- Access to our work life support services
- Flexible working
- Access to LEYF social events; New Year's Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
Apply today! Our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch!
The London Early Years (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.