Baby Room Leader
Our client is a leading childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for your child.
Our clients goal is to offer children an amazing educational experience from Birth to Pre-school, their most formative years.
They focus on every unique child and our highly skilled and qualified teams provide the very best early years experience in a safe and stimulating environment.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Baby Room Leader.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Free Uniform.
* Free Staff Lunches, home cooked on site.
* Free DBS check.
* High Street Vouchers and Discounts.
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Discounted Childcare Vouchers.
* Performance Bonuses.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION