4 days left
- Contract Type
We are actively seeking experienced childcare practitioners to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean Beach Resorts.
As a member of our childcare team you will ensure all children have a fun, safe and exhilarating action-packed holiday. Each day you’ll help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of inexhaustible indoor and outdoor activities.Working to a weekly rota we operate a key worker system, implement strict ratios, split our children into age-related children’s clubs and look for daily structure for children 4 months to 17 years.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
- Deliver the highest level of childcare
- Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment
- Tailor-make weekly age appropriate exciting activity plans
- Observe children’s progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Participate in evening duties
- CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- First Aid certificate
- Good swimmer
- Fluent in English
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Not only do we offer you a comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, discounts at the company bars (bonus!) and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our enchanting locations, in the French Alps for the winter season. If you are looking for something a little different but want to continue your career within childcare, apply now!
Apply for Childcare Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly