Nursery Practitioner Toddler Room
- Contract Type
Practitioner for Toddler Room
Salary – Level 3 London Living wage £10.55 per hour
Competitive Salary for unqualified staff
We offer shift work between the hours of 7.30 am – 6:30 pm.
Opportunity to work with an Ofsted "Good" Nursery striving for Outstanding
We are new, growing nursery with a friendly environment and lots staff support and benefits
• A full induction.
• Personalised training programme.
• Discounted childcare.
• Automatic pension enrolment.
• 28-days holiday including bank holidays.
• Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
• Annual staff events.
Your role as a Practitioner:
• To be a key person.
• To observe and plan for children.
• To safeguard the children in your care.
• To work as part of a team.
• To help maintain our high standards.
The vacancy is for a full time or part time candidate.
Apply for Nursery Practitioner Toddler Room
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly