Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- NMT: Employer of the Year
- NMT: Training and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT: Nursey Group of the Year
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Administrator who can provide first class support for 20 to 25 hours per week to our busy Nursery in Chalfont St Peter.
We are a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop.
The Nursery Administrator’s role will include:
- Supporting the management team with daily paperwork as required
- Answering general enquiries relating to the nursery
- Keeping all records up to date and compliant in line with company requirements
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Greeting parents, children and visitors to the nursery
- Nursery diary management
If you are:
- Highly organised
- A team player
- Have good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have the ability to work independently
- Have experience of: Excel, Word and Outlook
And would like to build a career with Hungry Caterpillars then please forward your C.V now!
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Salary of 9.00 per hour
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.
N.B If you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please take this to mean you have unfortunately not been successful at this time.
Apply for Part-time Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly