Amazing career opportunities and unique life experience
Are you ready to explore Asia and further your early years career in China?
Prince William Preschool is recruiting for superb QTS/EYT Managers to join their new nurseries and kindergartens in Shenzhen, China. Prince William Preschool (PWP) is a fast-growing nursery group for children aged 0-6 years old and is based in the vibrant city of Shenzhen, just a short metro journey to Hong Kong, and filled with beaches, cultural activities and buildings, architecture, art and modern western living malls, bars and restaurants.
We are looking for passionate, open minded, highly accomplished and experienced native/naturalised British EYT/QTS professionals, or professionals from other nationalities holding a degree from a UK university (due to visa requirements) to join our multicultural team to deliver the EYFS curriculum. Ideally, you will have previous experience in UK nurseries in a similar position and two years post qualifying experience. We will also consider very experienced level 3 candidates.
In return, we offer the following:
* Above industry average salary;
* housing allowance;
* annual return tickets to UK;
* free meals on site;
* 19 days of annual leave, plus 5 extra days between Christmas and New Year;
* employment visa to China;
* free hotel and health checks;
* round-the-clock assistance from English-speaking support staff;
* free mandarin lessons (optional);
* Employee appreciation rewards;
* Teamwork loyalty scheme;
* Training and excellent career opportunities.
If you are interested to work for us, please contact Kate Wu on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken.