Room Leader - Level 3
5 days left
- Contract Type
Responsible to: Nursery Manager
- You will work as part of a team providing quality early years education through play supporting children to achieve their own unique potential. We are looking for individuals who are inquisitive, full of wonder, adventurous, happy and playful and understand how children develop best through play in a supportive and caring environment.
- This role provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual to continue their professional
- A minimum of NVQ level2 or higher in early years or an equivalent diploma
- Full Paediatric first aid, safeguarding and food hygiene certificates.
- Background checks and a DBS will be required. Job offers will be dependent on a clear DBS check and 2 valid and up to date references.
- Sound knowledge of EYFS and OFSTED framework and standards and how to implement them in an early years setting
- Ability to establish supportive partnerships, which empower parents/carers and support children
- Ability to work on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about children’s development
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise tasks.
- Good customer awareness.
- Friendly, flexible approach.
- Commitment to understanding training and continued professional development.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- The nursery is open full time 7:30am-6:30pm. This position is for 40 hours per week and the salary includes 28 days paid annual leave.
- The nursery is within walking distance of Beckton Asda with excellent transport links to the DLR and bus stops within 5-10 minute walks and limited free parking.
- The nursery is located on Evelyn Dennington Road E6 5YU
- Abide by Seahorses Day Nursery’s Code of Conduct and all other Policies and Procedures at all times, maintaining a professional approach, behaviour and confidentiality at all times
- Act as a representative of your nursery and the Company, promoting a professional image at all times
- To have awareness of any legislation relating to your role.
- Show a willingness to undertake additional roles to meet the needs of the nursery, children and colleagues.
- Keep your job knowledge up to date through Company and external training, showing a commitment to professional development.
- Any other duties as required by the Nursery Manager within the scope and spirit of the role.
Uniform: Top Provided
Full Time: Varied 8 hour shifts (7.30-4.30 / 9.30-6.30)
Apply for Room Leader - Level 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly