Deputy Room Leader Pre-School Room
This is an ideal role if you an experienced Nursery Nurse looking to step up to a Deputy Room Leader. The nursery is within walking distance of the beautiful grounds of Avenue House, Victoria Park and Finchley Central underground station.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Managing the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/area of the nursery
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
- Coaching and mentoring nursery practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating nursery environment
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children in the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
- Previous relevant experience within a private Day Nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
- Uniform provided.
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment.
- Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Deputy Room Leader Pre-School Room
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly