Nursery Room Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Nursery Nurse looking to take the next step or a Room Leader looking for a new challenge. The nursery is close to Uxbridge.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Room Leader will include:
* Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
* Managing the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/area of the Nursery
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Coaching and mentoring Nursery Practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room/Nursery
* Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience as Nursery Room Leader:
* Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Previous relevant experience within a private Day Nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement increasing with service
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* An Investor in People organisation, committed to your career development
* Free DBS check.
* Retail Discount Schemes e.g. Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, Odeon, gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly