Nursery Manager - Term Time Only
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Deputy Manager or a Nursery Manager looking for a term-time only role working 8am -4pm, in a sessional Montessori nursery.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a 30 place setting, overseeing all operations.
You will provide excellent support, coaching and training to staff to maintain consistently high quality care and education throughout thesetting. Ensuring that all children make excellent and sustained progress.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:-
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To take responsibility for ensuring that performance management systems are in place and followed e.g. induction, probation, supervision, team meetings, objective setting etc.
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day-to-day operations of the setting including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
- To liaise with the senior/management and/or Directors, early years team, Ofsted services and other professionals as necessary and ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are implemented, and to provide reports as required.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Early Years Professional Status (EYPS)
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant management experience.
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information, please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Manager - Term Time Only
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly