Early Years Educator
We are seeking driven and motivated Early Years Educators with experience to contribute to the 0-5-year olds learning and development through activities whilst developing your own skills and knowledge throughout your career with us! The nursery team have a very strong bond and parents often feedback how much they love Furze is heavily involved with the community.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 2 or 3.
- Prior experience teaching in Preschool\baby\toddler room desirable.
- Strong knowledge of how to keep children safe within a nursery environment.
- Child - centred, strong drive to deliver the quality child care.
- A thirst to learn new skills and desire to be the best you can be and to support others to be the best they can be!
- Motivated to make a difference within your community.
- Mirrors LEYF's belief that all children deserve the best education and care!