£18000 to £20000 per year depending on qualifications and experience
The requirements of this role are:
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare
- Current knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working in partnership with your team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Previous experience of working as a leader or practitioner in a Nursery or Preschool setting
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday between the core hours of 7.15am-6.15pm.
We are an established nursery and are looking for staff members to join our experienced and committed team. We are a nursery that is dedicated to achieving the best not only for the children in our care but also the staff team. We have a minimum of five training days a year held during the normal working week during which we go above and beyond the basic training required to continue on our Jubilee Journey.
Having held a similar role you will be an experienced Early Years Practitioner or Leader and qualified with a minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education.
Our staff receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Working 51 weeks of the year
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- 5 dedicated training days a year - nursery is closed to others enabling us to train during working hours
- Training, Support and mentoring provided to train further
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Meals provided
- Discounted childcare from 3 months up to 18 years!
- Free access to sport and leisure facilities
- Discounted venue hire
- Discount on summer play scheme for children 4-14 years old
- Health plan
- Social events
- Easily accessible location train stations a two minute walk away and secure onsite parking available
If you have previously taken your first steps into Early Years and you are looking for a job with lasting memories then look no further and submit your CV today!
Please note that applicants will need to have the right to work in the UK, be able to provide 2 suitable references and complete a DBS application. Because of the nature of this job it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. It is therefore essential that when making your application you disclose any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and for what offences.
This opportunity is to start as soon as you are able and as soon as all pre-employment checks have been completed.
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly