Toddler Room Leader
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise. As a registered charity, we believe that our 38 nurseries across London have a duty to be a part of and support their local communities, to break down barriers by offering quality childcare to all local families.
Our Weir Link Community Nursery is looking for qualified and inspiring nursery room leader, who is passionate about working with Toddlers. We are seeking for a room leader who is organised and robust; able to lead and adapt to the nursery's culture and environment and able to give the toddler room their full attention.
As a qualified nursery practitioner, you need a full and relevant level 3 childcare qualification; this may include NNEB or equivalent. Experience of working within the Toddler rooms is desirable. Able to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS and embrace our LEYF Pedagogy. You must be able to lead by example and tap into the capabilities of your team by recognising their strengths and helping them improve their weaknesses. Strong communication is essential and embedding the LEYF values. You will have the opportunity to promote and disseminate best practise and contribute to an inclusive environment and culture within the nursery.
We know it's our people who make LEYF great. That's why we value each staff member and offer:
- Make a difference to the children who need it the most
- Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
- 50% off of childcare
- £750 refer a friend bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
- Full access to LEYF Academy - minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 7% employer contribution towards pension
- Guaranteed salary increase after probation
- Overtime pay
- Annual travel loan
- Free life assurance
- Access to our work life support services
- Flexible working
- Access to LEYF social events; New Year's Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
Apply today! Our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch!
The London Early Years (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Apply for Toddler Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly