Nursery Room Leader
This is a great role for an experienced Nursery Room Leader or a very experienced Nursery Nurse wishing to take the next step in their career with an organization which is able to offer great working environment.
This is a great role for an experienced Nursery Room Leader or a very experienced Nursery Nurse wishing to take the next step in their career with an organization which is able to offer a great working environment.
You will be someone who has strong skills in the ability of managing a small team and empowering them to deliver the best possible standards of care and education in the designated room, with a strong focus on parent partnership.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the team in your room to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 Childcare and Education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly