We are looking for Room Leaders to join our friendly FountNursery an Outstanding setting based in the Hackney/Shoreditch area.
FountNursery is a multi-sensory, caring and nurturing environment. You will be joining a hard-working, committed team, who make up an integral part of a community driven site.
We would be looking for the candidates to start ASAP. Applicants must show passion and enthusiasm for the job and be willing to lead and be a productive member of the team.
These are full-time positions: 40 hours per week with one hour lunch break on a shift basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Safeguarding the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times.
- Liase with and form strong partnerships with parents and carers, and providing daily feedback to them.
- Take on key worker responsibilities including observing and planning for children's needs, providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
- Monitoring and tracking children's progress.
- Adhere to the nursery policies and procedures at all times
You will need the following qualifications and experience
- MINIMUM Level 3 qualified or above
- Fluent in English and highly literate.
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- Good team player
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and Early Years Outcomes documents.
- Leadership qualities, able to act as a positive role model to children and other staff, be kind, happy and willing to go the extra mile.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 per year (negotiable)
- Childcare Qualification
Apply for Room Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly