Nursery Assistant (Maternity Cover)
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Sunshine corner Nursery based in Aylesham. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with Kent County Council and the Department of Education. Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- 10% discount on childcare places
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- You will be responsible for providing care and play for children within a safe,stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- Previous experience with young children, a friendly,flexible approach.
- Willingness to undertake training leading to a recognised childcare qualification.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Contract will last to approximately until May 2020.
Interview date: Friday 28th June 2019