Early Years Educator (Maternity Cover)
3 days left
- Contract Type
The Early Years Alliance is the largest early years membership organisation and voluntary sector provider of quality affordable childcare and education in England. An educational charity, the Alliance represents the interests of over 14,000 member settings who deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year. We are seeking to fill the following Early Years Educator position within Lincolnshire based at Lincoln North Children’s Centre.
This is a maternity cover post to start as soon as possible until 30th July 2019
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
- To provide families with children aged 0-5 years, high quality early years sessions such as PEEP, Growing Together and Terrific 2’s, and support antenatal sessions.
- To promote and support parents in their child's learning and development.
- To plan sessions, track children and have excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Successful candidates will hold a relevant Early Years Childcare qualification to a minimum Level 3 or equivalent.
- Have a passion for working with children aged 0-5 years and a desire to improve outcomes for all families.
- Proven effective communication skills - able to communicate effectively in person and in writing with professional staff, early help and social care teams, and other organisations.
Hours per week: 22.5
Weeks per year : 52
Interview Date: Wednesday 3rd July 2019