Cruise Youth Staff
We're on the look out for nursery nurses, teachers and recent graduates looking for something different from the 9-5!
Full Time Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide a variety of fun games and activities for children up to the age of 17. You will deliver a wide variety of activities including drama activities, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
Full time contracts are for those who want to start a long term career at sea. You will be on board for 5-months - 6-months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts.
- Valid Bachelor’s University degree (can be any subject)
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working with large groups of children ages 6 months – 17 years.
- Ability to design creative activities while maintaining costs.
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanour
- Energetic character
- Gain amazing experiences worldwide
- Competitive salary
- Save your salary (food and accommodation costs met)
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends