Deputy Nursery Manager
We are currently seeking a Deputy Manger to lead alongside the established management team as well as strongly support in the Nursery rooms. You will contribute to the continuous growth of the nursery and above all, provide the best care and education to the children of Fulham!
Our Wandsworth Bridge nursery is an 'Ofsted' Outstanding setting situated in the heart of Fulham. The nursery consists of a baby, toddler and preschool room that all beautifully lead into our lovely garden area.
You will be supported by the Manager who has been with LEFY since 2009 and has been at the Wandsworth nursery since it opened in 2015!
- Full and relevant Level 3 in Childcare or Equivalent (NNEB, BTEC etc)
- The essential capability to supervise staff and demonstrate knowledge and experience of the EYFS.
- You will have strong knowledge of child protection and safeguarding and the ability to take the lead when required.
- You will work directly with the Nursery Manager to ensure procedures are adhered to, ensure the nursery consistently promotes positive behaviour, self-control and independence in the children.
We know it's our people who make LEYF great. That's why we value each staff member and offer:
- Make a difference to the children who need it the most
- Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
- 50% off of childcare
- £750 refer a friend bonus
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
- Full access to LEYF Academy - minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 7% employer contribution towards pension
- Guaranteed salary increase after probation
- Overtime pay
- Annual travel loan
- Free life assurance
- Access to our work life support services
- Flexible working
- Access to LEYF social events; New Year's Awards ceremony, Annual Conference and Summer BBQ
Apply today! Our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch!
The London Early Years (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly