This is an excellent role for a Nursery Nurse looking to join a professional company which is able to offer great training and career progression.
You will be someone who is passionate about delivering excellent childcare and education to all the children within your care.
You will have a strong focus on play based learning.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly