This is an excellent role for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join an establish nursery with a professional organization.
You will be joining a friendly and focused existing team, which pride themselves on delivering the very best possible standards of care and education to all their children and families.
You will be someone who is passionate about child development and committed to creating the very best environment for all the children in the nursery, offering a caring and nurturing approach.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly