This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Deputy Nursery Manager and would like to join a small, private nursery.
You will be someone who has a solid proven track record in delivering good and outstanding childcare and education to families within your care.
You will have a strong work ethic with an uncompromising approach to your commitment of achieving very best standards at all times.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Effectively leading and managing a staff team including recruitment and retention. Providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Supporting the Nursery Manager to effectively manage the budgets and ensure occupancy targets are met and maintained at all times
- Communicating with the Nursery Manager on the progress and the outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the nursery
- Managing all day to day operations of the nursery in the absence of the Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience.
- Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees.
That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly