Nursery Room Leader - Toddler Room
This is a fantastic role if you are an experienced Nursery Room Leader and want to join a BRAND NEW NURSERY.
You will be someone someone who has a 'can do' attitude and is passionate about working with children.
As a Nursery Room Leader you will be someone who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on children's development. You will also have the ability to support an environment that ensures that exciting and educational activities are delivered.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
- Supervising and mentoring nursery practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Ability to lead a team
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
- Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Room Leader - Toddler Room
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly