Deputy Nursery Manager
This role is ideal for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager who wants to work in a 55 place nursery.
You will work under the direction of the Manager and deputise as and when required. To work as a key person and as part of the team under the direction of the Manager. To lead the room in providing safe, high quality education and care for young children which meets the individual needs of children attending the setting.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Managing the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/area of the nursery
- Working in partnership with parents and carers
- Coaching and mentoring nursery practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room/nursery
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Experience in the EYFS
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
- Previous relevant experience within a private Day Nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
- A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews
- FREE company uniform including a super warm fleece
- A personal development plan to help you reach your goals and targets
- Five, fully paid, in house training days each and every year
- Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax!
- Annual 'Superstar Awards Day' to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Full support for professional development from Level 2 to Degree
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a contribution from us going into your pot
- A Bupa Health care package including 1000's of savings and discounts from all the major brands
- 50% off your childcare fees
- Organised team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Bonus scheme to recognise great attendance
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly