Nursery Teachers (Pre School 3 ½ - 4 ½ )
£18, 000 - £20,000 PA
Parson’s Green Nursery is an independent family run nursery in Fulham (SW London) We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic Nursery Teachers to work with children in our pre School Class (3 ½ - 4 ½ years). Previous experience and qualifications in child care are preferable.
Benefits for Staff Include:
- Competitive Salaries,
- Opportunities for Promotion and progression in the next 12 Months.
- In house training 3 x per year.
- Funded DBS, Safeguarding training and Paediatric First Aid.
- Regular Staff Events and Parties.
- Christmas Bonus Scheme.
Planning and delivering exciting and stimulating activities in line with the EYFS Curriculum, monitoring children’s progress and development. Assisting at mealtimes, assessing children’s progress, completing reports and observations, ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to at all times and all nursery policies and procedures are followed. You will also have daily interactions with parents face to face and via our online system.
-Applicants must be highly motivated and willing to go the extra mile.
-Career progression and further training are available.
-We offer a Competitive salary.
- Staff do 40 hours per week. Shifts are 9 hours long. Currently between hours of 7am to 6.30pm from September this will be between 8am and 6pm
Please email your covering letter and CV Camilla@parsonsgreennursery.com
Parson’s Green Nursery is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting the welfare of children and young people and the safeguarding of children in our care is our primary concern. We expect all staff to share this commitment.