Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- NMT: Employer of the Year
- NMT: Training and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT: Nursey Group of the Year
Are you childcare trained or have childcare experienced? Are you looking to join a passionate and enthusiastic team of childcare professionals on a part time basis?
Hungry Caterpillars is a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop.
If you have:
- 15 to 20 hours per week available.
- Previous under 5’s childcare experience.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work effectively with young children and their families.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Salary of £8.50 per hour,
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
Everyone that works at Hungry Caterpillars is an important part of our successful team and therefore we ensure you will be respected, appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do. We look to recruit motivated, unique individuals with a commitment to helping children and families to achieve their very best.
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.
N.B If you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please take this to mean you have unfortunately not been successful at this time.