4 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery World Awards 2018 – Early Years Launch of the Year
Nursery Management Today Awards 2018 – Recruitment Initiative of the Year Business Development
We set out to redesign the nursery experience for families in the city – offering a fresh outlook on Early Years education, while also solving some of the key problems that most frustrate parents.
We opened our first site in Stoke Newington in 2017 and now we're building progressive and design-led nurseries across London – creating exciting settings for children and providing real value for families.
Stoke Newington received Ofsted Outstanding in April 2019.
Take a look for yourself www.nfamilyclub.com
What you will be doing:
- Co-managing and coaching a team of educators
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Providing in-room support when required
- Experience as a Deputy Manager / Room Lead at an ‘Outstanding’ nursery
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 4 years’ relevant experience
- NVQ Level 3 or above
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary - £25-29k per annum
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in eligible to apply for an EY degree as part of our N Academy
- Round the world ticket and 2 weeks paid leave after five years
- Great team spirit, events and socials
Please include a cover letter explaining why you're the best person for the role and why you are the best fit for N Family.
Our safer recruitment procedures includes carrying out Enhanced DBS checks.